Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Job!

After a long hiatus, I am back to blogging!  Lots has happened since I last posted in November 2010.  I have since left my job at Judson Church to stay home with my son Logan.  The decision to stay home came a little sooner than expected but I am glad to be home.

So far I am working on getting in the groove.  I find that I have a million projects but I am a little overwhelmed by the thought of having to tackle them.  In the short few weeks I have been home full time I have managed to visit Goodwill numerous times in search for hidden treasures.  My mom and I found some old pictures that I plan to spruce up and earlier this week I found three candle stands that were in great condition.  So far I have only spend about $20 on roughly 8 items that will eventually decorate my home.  Stay tuned for pictures of my little projects.

Today my son Logan is 11 months old.  I am in the process of planning his 1st birthday party which surprise surprise is a Baseball Theme.  I am finishing the invites this week.  Can't wait for the fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe how Baby Logan is starting to look like a little man!! He is so cute and I LOVE this picture! Maybe you can fill us in on Logan's "cute antics" and milestones on your blog, too . . . since I don't live close enough to see him. Love all the little details!

    I completely understand how you can really get behind with projects when you work. Between traveling and a part-time job, I'm so behind I don't think I'll ever catch up . . . but I'm enjoying life & that's what is important!!

    Love U Bunches . . . give Logan an extra big squeeze for me! ~~ Aunt Marilyn ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!! Hope you love the new job. Love the new background!

    ReplyDelete