Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Shutterfly


I was recently sent a link from a friend who alerted me that I can get 50 FREE Christmas cards just by posting about Shutterfly.com on my blog.  Who can resist 50 FREE cards?  Certainly not me…so here goes!

I discovered Shutterfly several years ago and have loved using their site to create photo books, order cheap picture prints, share photos and so much more.  The first project I ever made on Shutterfly was a photo book for our wedding.  The features of the photobook center are super easy to use and offer many layouts and designs.  It made for the perfect wedding album, especially since we never received our professional album!  Be sure to go to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books, and check out their products.  Right now they have Buy One, Get One 50% photo books! 

Shutterfly offers some great designs for their photo cards too.  I recently ordered some Thanksgiving photo cards to send to friends and family!  They turned out so cute.  There were so many designs to choose from and uploading and adding my photos was super easy!    Check out all of their Holiday card designs by clicking on the following link.  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

For Christmas, I am very excited to use Shutterfly.  There are so many cute cards to choose from, I am having trouble narrowing it down to one.  We just put our Christmas tree up this weekend and plan to take some photos by it so we can send out our Christmas cards very soon.  If you are planning to send out cards this year, stop by Shutterfly and check out their amazing Christmas card designs.  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards.  Maybe you can help me choose our design!

Well, I hope that this post has interested you in Shutterfly.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment