Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Menu Monday...on a Wednesday

I have been slacking in the blog department but I am hoping to get back in a routine pretty quick.  So here is my menu plan for this week...I really did make it on Sunday but just now got the chance to post it.

Monday
B: Smoothies
L: Salad with 2 TB of dressing; apple
D: Balsamic Chicken with spinach and cous cous (this was delish!)

Tuesday
B: Eggy Peek-a-boo Toast-Logan's favorite
L: BLAT's made with turkey bacon and avocado
D: Baked Tilapia (seasoned with a little salt, pepper and paprika), steamed broccoli and sauted red onions

Wednesday
B: Yogurt and a Banana
L: Grilled Chicken Salad (used leftover chicken from Balsamic Chicken recipe)
D: Roasted Veggie Lasagna-made with eggplant, roasted red peppers and whole wheat no boil noodles

Thursday
B: Toast with PB
L: Spicy Peanut Penne
D: Leftovers (Joe gets LO as I am going to visit grandma Nova)

Friday
Spending time with Grandma Nova-my plan is to watch my portions and avoid sugar

Saturday
B: Cereal
L/D: Not sure yet

Sunday
B: Oatmeal
L/D: Chicken Tortilla Soup-crockpot style

No comments:

Post a Comment