Sunday, September 4, 2011

I love Fall!

Fall is coming!  This is Logan last fall!
I can't wait to take pictures with pumpkins this year

As we approach the Fall season, I am super excited!  Fall means a beautiful array of colors, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spiced lattes, Kuiper's Apple Orchard, Edwards Apple Orchard and cool "I can wear a light sweater" weather!

Fall is also bringing very new things for me.  I am attempting to organize my life and family, I am aiming to eat and feel healthier, and I will lead my first Connect Group at Judson beginning in October.  Along with these somewhat new endeavors, I plan to be more faithful and organized in my blog posts.  Here is my plan for the new blog schedule...I hope you enjoy the new look and some updated content.

Mondays-Menu and weekly family plan-I will be sharing recipes and my shopping plan for the week.


Tuesdays-Toddler focus!-Tuesdays are all about my son Logan and our educational journey.


Wednesdays-my Wednesday Weigh-in...not exactly what you think, for I do not own a scale.  However, I will be weighing-in on the book "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst.  This book is the focus of the Connect Group study I will be leading in October.

Thursdays-Thrift finds and other projects.

Fridays-{REMIX} -A picture recap of the our week or other random thoughts.

Saturdays and Sundays- Rest and Relax (meaning no posts) =)


1 comment:

  1. fun! I'm excited for the new schedule! I would like to point out however that Tuesdays lunch needs to be edited as you just text me that you are having meatballs and broccoli rather than the originally scheduled dish.

    ReplyDelete