Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thrift Thursday: Thrift Envy!

Last week while visiting my family, my mom and I headed to the Chana Barn sale.  This sale draws a very interesting crowd and it was fun to watch people in action.  They host the sale every Tuesday all year round and auction everything from chickens (yes real live clucking chickens) to furniture to designer  knock-off purses.

I just had to share about my mom's amazing find.  
Her gem made me very jealous for several reasons.  
1. the price and 2. its potential.

So here she is...We will call her Alice. 
 Alice is actually a Stow and Davis Credenza.  
My mom is going to use Alice as a buffet in her dining room.

And the best part...Alice only cost $8.  
No you don't need to adjust your computer screen...and no I am not missing a zero.  
EIGHT DOLLARS.
Isn't she Fabulous!
(there are two drawers that go in the right and left openings.)



No comments:

Post a Comment