Friday, September 9, 2011

{REMIX}

It has been a busy week.  
 Grandma, Magra and Papa came to hear Joe's sermon 
(which you can listen to online by clicking here.)




Logan's, Eric Carle Animal Flash Cards came via 
Amazon Courier Service on a Sunday morning (weird).   
I got them for free by using my Swagbucks!
You can start earning free stuff by signing up below.
 Just scroll down and click on the link on the right hand side of the blog...it says Be the Next Winner!




Logan ate 8 bananas this week.



Speaking of bananas, I bought 6 extra ripe bananas at Dominick's for 24 cents.  So I did what any normal human being would do, I made mini banana muffins.  
There are 2 left...out of 36.  Joe likes mini muffins.  



I have discovered a strong passion for Starbucks VIA Iced Caramel Coffee.  
VIA and I have a date every morning.  It is glorious!



Logan's friend Caleb came over and we had a blast!  Later in the week we met Caleb and his mom at Once Upon A Child and I scored a Gap Vest, Puma shoes, Keen sandals for next summer, and brand new Camo Columbia boots!  All for $28.00. (The retail price on the boots alone is $40.00...Cha Ching!)



I purchased two very ugly bookcases from Joliet Yard Sales
I have some big plans for them. 
Oh and you can see my other project in this picture...2 end tables for my mom.  
I just started priming today!





This morning I made a Vegetable Cheese Strata!  It was so good!
Click here for the recipe.
(sidenote...I cut the recipe in half and used asparagus instead of broccoli.)




Tragically, I mourned the loss of 3 very dear friends yesterday.
CBS, ABC and WGN.  
All three channels have decided to vanish from my TV.
The TV just says "Poor Signal Quality".
 I am very sad. 
 What will I do without DWTS, Modern Family and the WGN morning news?  

 And don't worry...your computer screen does not need to be cleaned... the smudges below are on my TV!  Thanks Logan!




And finally, I will leave you with this video.  I bestow upon you a gift that I have had the pleasure of receiving all week long.  Due to the number of times I have seen the following video, my head replays glorious music over and over again!  I hope you enjoy...



4 comments:

  1. We just bought rabbit ear antenna thing for 40 at target. That will be our cable bill for the year. Might bring your friends back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I think we may have to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, I bought some via, but haven't made any yet...what kind of cup did you put it in...is it ok to pour hot coffee over ice in a plastic cup? Can't wait to try it! Love your blog! Mom L

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute photo of Logan with the great grandparents and grandma. but please explain Magra. Where does that come from?

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete